Back To All Remote Jobs View All Recruiter Jobs
Senior Technical Recruiter - (Scribd)
Scribd Contract Recruiter Remote-US Remote-Canada
Remote Job Description
At Scribd (pronounced “scribbed”), we believe reading is more important than ever. Join our cast of characters as we build the world’s largest and most fascinating digital library: giving subscribers access to a growing collection of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, documents, Scribd Originals and more. In addition to works from major publishers and top authors. Our community includes over 1.4 M subscribers in nearly every country worldwide.
You've worked in fast paced environments and find creative ways to source niche and technical talent. You have excellent communication skills and are a trusted talent partner. You get excited about the product and teams you're building and it's infectious. You know how to manage the entire recruitment process and take pride in not just delivering successful hiring outcomes, but knowing that the experience of every candidate was a positive one. You partner with hiring leaders and teams to quickly develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs. If you are looking for a strategic position where you can have a tremendous impact at a high level in an organization this role is for you.
This remote position is a 3-6 month contract.
- At least 5 years of full-cycle recruiting and 3+ years at in-house environments.
- Expertise in engineering roles and experience working on leadership positions at Manager and Director levels.
- A deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies.
- A drive to develop and execute recruiting campaigns to attract passive candidates and to create rich pipelines.
- Passion for building and managing a diverse pipeline.
- Experience negotiating complex offers and a high ‘close’ ratio.
- A passion for building effective, cohesive teams and enabling organizations to scale in a powerful way.
- An intense desire to improve and streamline recruiting processes.
- Superior communication skills and ability to quickly assess priorities.
- Self-starter with strong abilities to operate independently.
- Lead end to end recruitment on both IC and Engineering Leadership.
- Partner with hiring managers and executives to deeply understand their hiring needs.
- Balance aggressive company growth with maintaining a high talent bar.
- Act as a brand ambassador of Scribd and be a champion of DE&I and Culture.
- Reflect and iterate on the hiring process to improve efficiency, quality of assessment, and ability to close candidates.
At Scribd, we value people above everything else. We're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to change the way the world reads. Scribd is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply because we believe that a diverse set of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.Apply for this job