Back To All Remote Jobs View All Software Engineer Jobs
Senior Software Engineer, Frontend - (Blameless)
Blameless Full Time Software Engineer
Remote Job Description
Blameless is an end-to-end Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) platform that enables and accelerates proactive and reactive incident management so engineering teams can balance reliability and innovation. Our software helps you set and monitor SLOs and SLAs, coordinate and automate incident response, identify root causes, and create a culture of learning and improvement across your organization. Our platform includes a bot that automates to faster resolution, an API to track and manage SLAs, and a web app to stay on top of key metrics, manage problems, track action items, and assess the reliability of your business. Blameless, based in San Mateo, is backed by Accel and Lightspeed Ventures.
We're looking for talented frontend engineers to help us with our next big projects that include leveraging APIs, real-time streams and more to help us craft intuitive user interfaces for our SRE platform. You will be building engaging user experiences and help shape the direction of our product to delight our users.
Our ideal profile includes senior engineers with confirmed experience in Typescript, React, Redux, graphql and Jest. Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is a massive part of what we do, so interest or experience in DevOps and operational maturity is a plus.
- A passionate software engineer with a focus on the frontend for the past 5+ years
- You’re very comfortable using Typescript with React/Redux and hooks
- Experience scaling and optimizing the performance of front-end applications
- A strong understanding of user experience principles and empathy for our users
- Experience shipping high-quality code in a fast-paced environment
The impact of this Role
- Help us design and build our early-stage company
- Accelerate our efforts towards product-market fitInfluence an open, productive and effective culture
- Learn about operating a startup, fund-raising and scaling teams
- Grow your career exponentially by joining a rocket ship
Blameless is a rapid growth startup headquartered in San Mateo. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. https://www.blameless.com/aboutApply for this job