Senior Software Engineer - FHIR - (Ad hoc)
Ad Hoc Full Time Software Engineer Remote-US
Remote Job Description
At Ad Hoc we build government digital services that are fast, efficient, and usable by everyone
Ad Hoc brings small teams of highly skilled professionals from the private sector to build government software right the first time.
Solving government technology problems is about attacking big problems with design, engineering, and compassion. We’re committed to continually improving what we build and staying focused on user needs for the long haul.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
We’re looking for a driven and organized Senior Software Engineer Back-end to help deliver digital services for the American people. As an Ad Hoc Back-end Engineer:
Our Federal contracts require that you must be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment and that all work must be completed within the US
This position will be open and accepting applications until November 30, 2019.
- 2+ years of experience utilizing FHIR standards to build healthcare applications
- 7+ years of experience developing consumer-facing web applications, services and RESTful API's
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API's
- Proficient in Python and using Django framework to build web applications
- Proficient in using Java to build Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) data pipelines
- Proficient spelling, grammar, and communication skills.
- Must pass background check and provide references.
- Build APIs that support both the digital services we deliver as well as third-party usage
- Ship software that impacts the lives of millions of Americans
- Experience and understanding of one or more different agile methodologies, including Scrum, XP, or SAFe.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, in particular EC2, S3, and RDS
Our technical screening involves completing our homework assignments exclusively - we do not do any form of whiteboarding in our process. You can read more about our homework here.
- Company-Subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.Apply for this job