Back To All Remote Jobs View All Software Engineer Jobs
Senior Software Engineer, Backend, Remote, CET - (Aircall)
Aircall Full Time Software Engineer Remote-Europe Remote-Africa Remote-Asia
Remote Job Description
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, deployment, and operation of business-critical features that add customer value on top of Voice. Best practices, evangelization, and mentoring in your team and across the whole of Engineering will be part of your day to day job.
Quality, excellence, and agility drive our delivery processes and you will help us level these up. Using a variety of back-end stacks, appropriate for each requirement, but always hosted on AWS, we build added value and resilient services on top of voice and fully integrate with our customers’ business critical tools (CRM, Helpdesk, E-Commerce, …).
**This position is a remote role based on the European Timezone - It will involved some casual travel to France (when we'll be able to travel again)**
Your mission @Aircall:
- Participate in requirements analysis to help with providing the right technical and business solutions for our customers
- Have key responsibilities within the design, architecture, and end-to-end delivery of key modules
- Write clean scalable code and test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code
- Be part of an engineering organization delivering high quality, secure, voice solutions to Aircall clients
- Involvement in product and platform performance optimization and live site monitoring
- Mentor team members
A little more about you:
- You have already at least a first experience working 100% remote
- You will have worked extensively with AWS in a production environment and understand how to design for, deploy on and get the best out of, the environment and services provided by Amazon
- You can talk easily and spontaneously about most of the offerings on AWS, when to use them, and how, and can explain to junior engineers
- Security is at the forefront of your mind in everything that you do
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Yearly offsite event
💶 Competitive salary package & remote working benefits
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.Apply for this job