Back To All Remote Jobs View All Recruiter Jobs
Senior Recruiter - B12
B12 Full Time Recruiter Remote-Canada Remote-US
Remote Job Description
We are a fast-growing startup that is entering high growth mode and we are looking for a Senior Recruiter to take the lead on all of our recruitment efforts! As our Senior Recruiter, you will enhance hiring volume, improve recruitment processes, and help B12 grow quickly as we enter the new year.
At B12, you’re part of an important mission to help small business owners succeed using a combination of human expertise and cutting-edge technology. We offer excellent benefits, including 401(k), health insurance, vision & dental plans, flexible PTO, FSA & HSA, work from home supplies, and wellness benefits.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will:
- Own all recruitment operations at B12, from role kick-off to offer.
- Improve recruitment processes via analysis of current procedures and inefficiencies.
- Implement improvements and structure for high-velocity roles in sales and customer success.
- Track metrics, including but not limited to time to hire, hiring volume, monthly/quarterly targets, outbound response rate, and individual team performance.
- Take on multiple open roles as the recruiter, managing your own load of sourcing, phone screening, and guiding candidates through the interview process.
- Manage a recruiter: support them in their daily recruitment goals, mentor and coach them to accomplish their growth goals.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You’ve worked at high-growth saas tech companies and have helped guide them through high velocity recruitment.
- You have thorough experience recruiting high velocity roles, like sales and customer service, to more technical roles, like product and engineering.
- You love data and reporting, and use each as tools to help guide improvement.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in recruitment with at least ~2 years as a senior recruiter or leading a department.
- Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the items. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.
How to apply
- A pointer to your CV, resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far.
- Some informal text introducing yourself and what you are excited about.