Senior Product Researcher
- Full Time
- Product Manager
Remote Job Description
Mediavine is seeking a seasoned Senior Product Researcher to lead research and development efforts for our growing portfolio of best-in-class digital advertising solutions. We are looking for a teammate with a passion for user and market research — an expert interviewer with a gift for teasing out crystal clear user requirements, and an impeccable researcher with a knack for identifying market opportunities. Applicants must be based in the United States.
The Senior Product Researcher will be responsible for conducting market and user research to inform the development of new products and features. You’ll work closely with the Product Management team to understand the needs and wants of the target market and internal stakeholders and will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and presenting data to inform product decisions. The Senior Product Researcher should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to effectively communicate findings to cross-functional teams.
- Conduct market research to understand industry trends, competitive landscape, and user/stakeholder needs and wants
- Gather and analyze data from a variety of sources, including user interviews, surveys, and online research
- Identify and prioritize product opportunities based on market and user insights
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to define and refine product requirements and roadmaps
- Collaborate with marketing and legal teams to inform product requirements and roadmaps
- Communicate research findings and recommendations to cross-functional teams through presentations, reports, and other mediums
- Contribute to the development of user personas and user journey maps to inform product design and development
- Develop and own an easily accessible library of research data for the company
- Serve as a thought leader via blog posts and/or webinars
- Applicants must be based in the United States
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as Marketing or Psychology
- 7+ years of experience in market research or product development
- Experience conducting user research and interviews, with the ability to translate insights into actionable recommendations
- Experience conducting Qualitative and Quantitative competitive analysis
- Strong analytical skills, using tools to analyze data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to clearly distill data, define objectives, build consensus, and implement processes among stakeholders with a wide level of industry and technical experience
- Motivation and a hunger to learn, and are eager to be involved in other areas such as interviewing, researching, analyzing, strategizing, and optimizing our suite of products
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a positive outlook and competitive fire to be among the industry’s best
- An aptitude for thoroughly understanding user intent and experience
- Passion for your craft, with a voracious appetite to continue learning about the ever-evolving industry landscape, challenging yourself and those around you
- Remote work environment
- Travel opportunities (remember those!?)
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Learning allowance
- Generous Vacation/Time off policies
- Additional side benefits such as home-office upgrades, tuition reimbursement, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, cool swag and more
- Company match charitable donations
Mediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 8,500 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and entertainment space. Founded by content creators, for content creators, Mediavine is a Top 20 Comscore property, exclusively reaching over 125 million monthly unique visitors. With best-in-class technology and a commitment to traffic quality and brand safety, we ensure optimal performance for our creators.
Mission & Culture
We help content creators build sustainable businesses. From educational tools and cutting-edge plugins to ad technology that maximizes earnings without slowing down your site, our motivation is ensuring your brand and business grow in every respect.
We are striving to build an inclusive and diverse team of highly talented individuals that reflects the industries we serve and the world we live in. We are committed to creating a culture where everyone feels welcomed. We are looking for individuals that will challenge us to continuously evolve and make Mediavine the employer of choice for people of all backgrounds. We strongly encourage minorities and individuals from underrepresented groups in technology to apply for this position.
Diversity and inclusion aren't platitudes to us; we take them seriously. Have a look at our team and read through our blog posts to learn more about our values and to discover if Mediavine is the place for you!
mediavine careers, mediavine jobs, mediavine remote jobs