Slack is hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager, focused on product releases operations, to play a critical and strategic role in our core product marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the ways in which Slack brings new product innovations to customers.
We are seeking a seasoned product marketing operator who can build out full programs and processes that continue to advance Slack’s release program. A successful candidate will be able to listen to customers with empathy and use those findings to continually improve how we deliver new products and releases.
You are someone who has a knack for navigating ambiguity, driving clarity, and influencing strategic decisions. You also demonstrate a collaborative spirit, and have experience working closely with sales, customer success, and product organizations.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and operationalize the way we deliver a drumbeat of product releases to our customers
- Lead the charge on new ways to communicate “what’s new at Slack” to our users and customers
- Craft messaging and positioning for future releases
- Own the product roadmap — from content development down to enablement and training
- Serve as voice of customer to seek ways to improve release process
- Form deep, collaborative partnerships with sales, customer success, and product teams to set, execute against, and measure shared goals
What you should have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in product marketing in a B2B SaaS environment
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with building out cross-functional programs around feature delivery and innovation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience working at product-led growth organizations
- Experience working directly with customers to understand their needs
- The ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment, and in rallying different teams around a shared goal
- Be forward-thinking, well organized, and have an obsession for detail
- Have a passion for Slack's brand, product, and customers!
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $128,000. You may also be entitled to receive bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits.
Slack is a messaging app for business that lets you organize conversations into channels so everyone moves faster and stays in sync. It’s a platform that connects everyone in your business—employees, customers, and partners— securely with each other and integrates easily with apps you use every day to get work done. And everything happens, using any device, within a digital workspace that’s super easy to use.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.