Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health. To achieve this mission, we must understand the needs of both our buyers and our members in order to build the best solutions to achieve this goal.
Omada Health is looking for an experienced product marketing leader to join our team. This individual will be a strategic thinker, a skilled storyteller and experienced cross-functional operator who can drive consensus across product, clinical and commercial teams. In this role, we are looking for someone who can synthesize market feedback, understand our business buyers, and their buying process, support sales, marketing efforts, and roadmap development in a way that will make Omada stand out in an increasingly competitive market.
Today, this role will cover 5 product verticals, in addition to our overall “Omada Virtual Care” integrated product: MSK, Diabetes, Hypertension, Pre-diabetes & Weight Management & Behavioral Health.
- 8+ years experience in related marketing discipline, with a focus on B2B technology. Healthcare a plus
- Experience with content marketing, product launches, messaging/positioning, & developing buyer insights
- Experience in high growth environments, working at scale
- Successful track record of developing competitive, insight driven product stories
- Ability to effectively inspire, influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of management, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to deliver content including sales playbooks, presentations, guides, web content, and white papers.
- Attention to detail and and commitment to excellence, along with the ability to grasp and translate features into buyer benefits.
- Be the voice of the customer for product and commercial teams, using insights gathered from research, data, marketing intelligence
- Help shape product and go-to-market roadmaps based on market gaps, competitive intelligence, and customer and member needs
- Integrate the brand strategy down into the product messaging and roadmaps, bringing together our promise to product story
- Clearly understand, define and articulate our competitive position in each product vertical for sales and marketing
- Create core messaging to enable development of a variety of content types, including web landing pages, videos, presentations, ad copy, and in-person & virtual events, to drive business growth and marketing success.
- Lead packaging and pricing for our products to ensure they are aligned with the market.
- Stay on top of technology and competitive trends; translate them into POVs and share with product and sales team.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.