As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead critical elements of Wear Platform Experience to enable the next (scaled) wave of devices. You will define a vision for each of these critical functions, build great new experiences for users, and land positive health and well being outcomes. You will work with a cross-functional team and also work closely with director-level leads and other executive engineers.
Google aims to build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $194,000-$292,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Develop and drive an ecosystem strategy for Wear ecosystem.
- Understand Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and their hardware roadmaps.
- Build a product roadmap to support upcoming devices.
- Work with Engineering, User Experience (UX), and external partners to define and build awesome experiences for new devices.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in technical product management, including creating strategic product roadmaps from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience in developing Internet products and technologies.
- Experience in consumer electronics, medical device, or health/fitness applications.
- Experience in managing high-performing teams.
- Experience in start-up environments.
- Ability to move quickly and think creatively in a highly ambiguous environment.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Irvine, CA, USA; San Diego, CA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA.
Remote location(s): California, USA; Colorado, USA; Idaho, USA; Nevada, USA; Oregon, USA; Washington, USA.