Back To All Remote Jobs View All Product Manager Jobs
Senior Product Manager - Ruby Labs
Ruby Labs Full Time Product Manager Remote-UK
Remote Job Description
Ruby Labs Ltd (RL) is a fast-growing start-up established in London in 2018. RL operates the biggest astrology mobile app (1.5M MAU) worldwide with the mission to improve and encourage a balanced and happier lifestyle by providing insights and learnings with a fun and friendly approach.
We are looking for a highly experienced, deeply empathetic Product Manager to join the RL’s Product team. We have significant expansion plans, and our ability to deliver delightful, impactful and exceptional product experiences will be paramount to our continued success.
You’ll be reporting directly to one of the Founders, and work alongside our existing Product, Data, Engineering, and Design teams to ensure that our outputs are always aligned with overarching business objectives.
We’re looking for someone bright, unwaveringly candid, and driven. If you’re a highly ambitious, personable problem-solver, then this is an opportunity to join a fast-growth and ambitious start-up.
We’re scaling quickly, which means that the focus and responsibilities of any position can be quite dynamic – but here’s how we initially see your skills and passion coming to life at RL:
- Seasoned product person with 4+ years of Product Management experience, ideally within a high-growth mobile apps start-up or scaleup environment.
- Passionate about all-things Product (even the “nobody-will-notice” bits).
- Extremely comfortable with every aspect of the development lifecycle within cross-functional teams – from initial ideation and scoping of initiatives, through to Sprint Planning.
- Natural whizz with product development software (i.e. Jira / Figma / Confluence).
- Ability to translate complex concepts, problems, and long-term strategies into simple terms, solutions and bite-sized goals.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – with confidence to present clear, articulate recommendations (and challenges) about all-things Product.
- A team player used to a culture of sharing and engaging.
- Create and review user stories (inc. granular breakdowns, acceptance criteria, QA).
- Diligently prioritise our product backlog while balancing customer/resource demands.
- Collate and define feature requirements from stakeholders.
- Ensure that all product endeavours are highly organised and systematically tracked.
- Conduct research and analysis with our users and the wider market.
- Strengthen RL’s position as the industry leader (and keep us there... way out in front).
You will be joining a strong team of ~40 people passionate about building the best-in-class product. RL has incredible team members, users, and ambitions... which is where you come in.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow one of the most exciting astrology products which will shape the future of how people consume astrology services.
We are a remote-first company, and our product team is distributed across Europe while our chat operators and content management are located on-site in Malta. This was a deliberate choice to prioritise work-life balance and ensure we're able to accommodate the best people in Europe, whilst fostering diversity.
- Competitive remuneration
- Culture of continuous learning
- Flexible vacation policy
- Regular employment in UK or Malta
- Contractor agreement for the team members distributed across Europe (non-UK/Malta)