Back To All Remote Jobs View All Product Manager Jobs
Senior Product Manager - (Clearbit)
Clearbit Full Time Product Manager Remote-US
Remote Job Description
We’re looking for a strong technical Product Manager lead our flagship product suite. As a PM, you’ll work closely with a team of engineers to take ideas and make them reality. You’ll be responsible for roadmap strategy, execution and ultimately the end-to-end success of a suite of Clearbit products.
Successful candidates will have a history of shipping quality B2B SaaS products. Experience collaborating closely with engineers and designers is a must. You should feel comfortable working with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to develop roadmap, launch products and drive their adoption.
What you’ll do:
- Own the roadmap for your products. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions.
- Mock up concepts, write specs, create cards, write copy and generally do whatever it takes to build and maintain quality products.
- Talk to customers frequently. Validate your ideas with feedback and data, and ensure we are building the right products for our customers.
- Define the feature sets, business requirements, and measures of success.
Who you are:
- Several years of work experience performing relevant product management job functions. Preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Experience translating customer needs into innovative and detailed product requirements for customer-facing online products/services.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to work closely with engineers and comfort engaging in technical conversations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Marketing/Sales or data industries is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
Care (Give a shit)
Empathize with customers. Take the time to understand their frustrations, needs, and desires.
Craft (Master it)
Own your craft. Never stop learning and improving.
Team (Work together)
Teamwork makes the dream work. Fill gaps. There’s no such thing as “it’s not my job.”
Truth (Say it)
Be upfront and candid. Say it like it is. Hold yourself and others accountable.
Initiative (Be resourceful)
Don’t wait for permission. Figure it out — or figure out who can.
Fun (Have it)
Don’t take yourself too seriously — life is short.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.Apply for this job