This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based in North America, South America and Europe.
We are looking for Data Analysts who will play a key role in driving decision making in improving Kraken’s Brand. You will transform large datasets from complex systems, generate actionable insights and share the results with stakeholders at all levels of the company. You will partner and lead projects with Brand & Marketing, product management, engineering, client engagement, finance and other enterprise level teams.
You are a self-starter, results driven and passionate to drive success of products at Kraken using the power of data analytics.
If you are an experienced data detective who is passionate about creating world class data-driven marketing focused programs at a rapidly growing organization, apply today!
- Track performance of campaigns, announcements and launches and identify areas / opportunities for improvement
- Use a variety of tools to perform constant review and research of the competitive landscape across channels
- Develop data-informed and visually-pleasing reports to showcase the impact of marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Build effective and user-friendly dashboards, and provide training to end users on how to navigate them
- Conduct internet searches, monitor trends, and use research vendor websites and communications to maximize research support with limited resources
- Develop and execute surveys or other methods of gaining consumer insights and provide detailed analysis of the findings
- Assist the market research team with their role conducting market research, leading analysis and proposing recommendations to help develop and grow the Kraken brand globally
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics with at least 5 years in marketing analytics
- Knowledge of API and programming languages like Python, R
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Ability to plan/deliver customer surveys, experience with Qualtrics and other survey platforms as well as Tableau required
- Experience with client segmentation across B2B and B2C marketplaces
- Experience with leading market research initiatives from ideation to execution
- Experience with applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc
- Ability to understand and analyze datasets required for machine learning and AI algorithms
- Familiarity with data warehouse development and best practices
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences
Nice to have
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency ecosystem
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science or related technical field
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
Location Tagging: #EU #US
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!