Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
This role leads with a strategic approach to problem solving, with a proven track record of building and executing strategic lead generation campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and generate pipeline. Marketing channels include email, field marketing, paid social, organic social, content syndication, intent marketing, direct marketing, web marketing, ABM, and other channels.
- Create go-to-market plans and content to establish Omada as a market leader.
- Work with sales and strategy leadership across B2B Commercial business to identify top target accounts and objectives that drive growth and enable customer success.
- Develop and execute targeted, integrated campaigns, and programs for key accounts (includes Payer accounts), collaborating closely with sales, strategy, and cross-functional marketing teams.
- Oversee the timely execution of resources, logistics, budgeting, scheduling, digital, and social media strategies for all target account campaigns.
- Communicate all plans, activities, impact, and feedback to sales and marketing organizations.
- Track program results, measure success, and report metrics to stakeholders across the business.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, tactics, and processes.
- Define and implement repeatable processes to expand the targeted account program across all strategic accounts.
- 8+ years of experience in B2B software marketing, preferably in demand generation, field marketing, or customer marketing.
- 2+ years of experience in developing highly targeted marketing campaigns for high-value accounts or verticals.
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience.
- Strong project and program management skills with the ability to drive both planning and execution.
- Experience with digital marketing, including paid media and paid social programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working directly with sales teams and customers.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and HubSpot (or comparable marketing automation platform).
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
You will love this job if you:
- Are highly motivated, innovative, proactive, organized, and accountable; not afraid to try new things
- Possess the ability to prioritize activities effectively under aggressive timelines, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have a proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, highly adaptable to change
- Are a strategic thinker and problem solver with a broad understanding of business strategy
- Are comfortable working in a matrixed organization, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders and cross-functional teams including Product Marketing, Field Marketing, and Sales.
Bonus points for: Health tech, wellness industry experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
- One day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.