Back To All Remote Jobs View All Software Engineer Jobs
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - Integrations (Ordergroove)
Ordergroove Full Time Software Engineer Remote-US
Remote Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team of talented engineers that share a common interest in distributed backend systems, scalability, availability, and continued deployment. You will help us build and improve the integration between Ordergroove and e-commerce systems which power the retail experience for some of the largest brands in the world. You will use the latest tools and technologies to solve challenging and interesting problems to redefine the way people shop and how online retailers develop relationships with their customers. Above all, your work will positively impact the lives of millions of users.
What you will do:
- Architect and develop our handshake with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Big Commerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento and more.
- Build integration features that make life easier for us, our partners and our clients
Who you are:
- You are a skilled communicator and are comfortable articulating complex ideas and talking abstract concepts
- You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- You care about code quality, know what it means to ship high quality code, and are eager to continuously improve by leaving the grass greener on any integration that you touch
- You are a passionate mentor and advocate for your technological vision, but you are also respectful and open to learn from other people's viewpoints
Bonus Points For:
- Experience building apps or plugins to power system integrations with any of the following: Shopify, Big Commerce, SFCC and Magento
- Extensive experience building apps in NodeJS or Python
- Experience in designing and building system integrations which are able to scale and meet the demands of high traffic sites
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, PetSmart, GNC and illy
- Meet some of the team you’ll be working with: Eugene Vasilchenko, Steve Burchfield, Kenzi McGuigan & Farooq Haider
We’re a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. We’ve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.Apply for this job