Back To All Remote Jobs View All Software Engineer Jobs
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - (Apollo GraphQL)
Apollo Graph Ql Full Time Software Engineer Remote-South & Central America Remote-US Remote-Canada
Remote Job Description
Join us at Apollo to build the next generation of GraphQL tooling to improve the way developers collaborate and manage the world’s data graphs. You’ll be joining an experienced product team and working across the stack, from bringing beautiful designs to life to designing and running the services and systems that power user workflows. You care deeply about user experience and are passionate about building tools that you, as a developer, can have a guiding voice in.
What you'll do
- Build end-to-end features for our customers, spanning our tech stack from React through TypeScript, Kotlin, Postgres, and more.
- Design table migrations to accommodate new features.
- Work closely with product managers and designers to define product experiences and represent the engineering voice in product development.
- Design and build technical integrations between Apollo's cloud services and popular developer tools like Datadog, Pagerduty, and GitHub.
- Use new Apollo prototypes before anyone else and help us hone our “developers building for developers” experiences.
- Help onboard new team members and explain the tools we build to our global developer community.
- Help us design and build our own schema, while figuring out our own best practices for schema building and graph scaling.
- You’ve worked on a full-stack app before and are familiar with the paradigms of API design and how servers and clients communicate.
- You’re excited about GraphQL and modern developer tooling, and are interested in helping push the industry forward.
- You are comfortable working across the stack and enjoy the breadth of work that comes from contributing to frontend code to thinking about systems design.
- You’re excited to bring your own creativity and vision to the problems Apollo is solving for the developer community.
- The idea of sharing your work broadly, both internally and externally, is exciting to you.
- You’re looking forward to working with a distributed team.
Apollo is a company driven by conviction about the future of the global graph as a new way to do business. We are buoyed by a huge head start in adoption of our open source packages, where we enjoy a dominant share of the servers and clients implementing GraphQL today. We think big and see truly significant opportunities in front of us.
You can do this work from anywhere within the United States, Canada, & Latin America.
Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.