Back To All Remote Jobs View All Software Engineer Jobs
Senior Frontend Engineer - Airtame
Airtame Full Time Software Engineer Remote-Europe
Remote Job Description
It is our mission to build the best collaboration solution for businesses and schools, and you will have a big impact on making it possible.
As a Frontend Engineer you will be joining one of our teams developing and maintaining our user facing software such as the On-screen layout, the Cloud, the Application and the UI library.
Outcome for the next 12 months
- Maintain and develop features for our single page application (SPA) using ReactJS which controls the content and management of our devices.
- Contribute to the improvement of the process and the quality of delivering the cloud product.
- Participate in the creation of our digital signage offer by developing and maintaining our cloud apps:
- Web application designed to fit in TV screens.
- Integration with external services.
- Always support and help our QA and Customer Success team.
- Continuously work with the Design Team to provide the best experience to our customers.
- Proven experience building beautiful, responsive user interfaces.
- Understanding of HTTP based protocols.
- Experience building user interfaces for the major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari).
- Basic understanding of visual and UX design principles.
- Basic understanding of bash.
- Basic understanding of different operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Linux).
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Proactiveness and a can-do attitude.
- Confidence to work autonomously.
- Team player.
- Experience and/or willingness working in a partially remote team.
- Delivery-oriented mindset.
- Experience with React.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Contributions to open-source projects.