Back To All Remote Jobs View All Data Science Jobs
Senior Data Scientist - Sauce Labs
Sauce Labs Full Time Data Science
Remote Job Description
Every day, developers use our platform to run millions of tests to ensure their web and mobile applications work as expected. As we expand our platform into new areas like Visual testing and API testing, our focus on doing great data science to get the most value from our data has become central to our strategy.
As a Data Scientist at Sauce Labs, your goal is to turn our unique datasets into customer facing products that help developers test their applications more effectively. Our team is looking for someone who can come up with and test research ideas quickly and accurately, all while keeping a focus on how the research helps us meet strategic goals.
For the right person, this is a rare opportunity to have real impact across current and future products. The Data Science team is expected to generate many of its own projects, and also solve hard existing problems. The ideal candidate is imaginative, collaborative, deeply curious, and an amazing communicator.
- Research, propose, build, and test advanced data products
- Exploratory analysis of large semi structured datasets
- Applying machine learning techniques to test ideas and visualize results
- Work to research and build solutions to help customers better understand and test their applications
Basic Qualifications and Background:
- 5+ years of experience
- Anticipate and solve strategic technical problems by applying leading-edge theories and techniques to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
- Extensive experience with common analysis tools like Python or R, or other statistical programming languages
- Experience with machine learning tools such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch and Scikit-learn
- Knowledge in machine learning and experience in making good decisions about when to use which technique
- Cultural fit. Humility. Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity. Willing to roll up roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
Nice to Have:
- Graduate degree in a quantitative field
- Background in unsupervised machine learning and clustering algorithms
- Familiarity with test driven development methodologies
- Commitment to supporting the health and safety of employees and properties
- Partner with internal stakeholders to learn and act on ever-evolving security protocols and procedures
- Fully comply with all policies and procedures related to security at the department and org wide level
- Exercise a ‘security first’ approach to how we design, build & run our products and services
Apply for this job