This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based in North America, South America and Europe.
We are looking for Data Analysts who will play a key role in driving decision making in building cutting-edge products at Kraken. You will transform large datasets from complex systems, generate actionable insights and share the results with stakeholders at all levels of the company. You will partner and lead projects with product management, engineering, client engagement, finance and other enterprise level teams.
You are a self-starter, results driven and passionate to drive success of products at Kraken using the power of data analytics.
- Conduct data analysis and generate actionable insights and make recommendations for improving, developing and launching products.
- Communicate key results with self-serve tools (dashboards, analytics tools) for your product teams and key stakeholders.
- Develop and automate reporting of key performance indicators of various Kraken’s products and services at scale, solving for business priorities.
- Partner with product managers to design experiments to test hypothesis and help with idea generation and refinement
- Collaborate with engineering teams and stakeholders to build key datasets and data pipelines using Python/ETL frameworks.
- Be a data evangelist and help Kraken improve its products and services.
- 5+ years industry experience in data analytics field
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, scripting languages and database concepts
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts
- Experience with BI Software (Superset / Tableau / etc)
- Familiarity with data warehouse development and best practices
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job.
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency ecosystem
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science or related technical field
Location Tagging: #EU #US
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!