The Sr Analyst – Success at Scale is responsible designing and maturing analytics required for the Customer Success at Scale that power the next generation of actionable insights for the Customer Success organization at DocuSign.
If position is eligible for remote employment, it will exclude the following locations: Alaska, Colorado, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming
The ideal candidate has a rich experience across one or more domains of Services, Learning Management Systems, Product Analytics, Video analytics, Customer Success, and Sales Lifecycle. The candidate is an analyst with experience driving successful analytics initiatives with successful business outcomes. This role will partner closely with other data analysts and data scientists in Customer Success, Product Analytics, and Marketing. The role will work closely with the DocuSign University, Adoption Consulting and Digital Customer Success team to ensure process and customer journey measurement for our direct customer base. Leveraging data, statistical analysis and advanced techniques this role will help DocuSign drive consumption and adoption leading to a healthy retention. This role requires the ability to deliver in matrixed organization at global scale. The candidate is deeply analytical with keen understanding of business process and programs and the ability to translate data and insights into business readouts.
The Customer Success organization designs and delivers services, courses, campaigns, webinars and events to drive customer success and adoption at scale. This includes driving thought on how to target the right content and channel to the right audience, measuring message and content engagement, and customer outcome. The ideal candidate has experience with content engagement & effectiveness, website experience & effectiveness, services effectiveness, customer adoption, success and health.
This position is an individual contributor position and reports to the Director Customer Success Analytics.
- Create and deliver meaningful insights & analysis on the effectiveness and impact of services, courses, webinars, events and communications on customer usage & adoption.
- Create and influence decisions for optimal audience design for different outreach programs based on program goals, system constraints, and customer lifecycle analysis
- Create a methodology for understanding content effectiveness across the DocuSign University Learning Management System, Success Site, Video sources, and any other platforms
- Partner with cross-department to report accurately on data sourced from many different data sources including DocuSign University LMS, Adoption Consulting and Digital Customer Success
- Deliver on insights and analytics to help business leaders answer critical questions related to Customer lifecycle marketing, Success marketing, customer experience, and impacts on adoption, usage and health
- Collaborate with front-line, customer-facing Customer Success teams to gather customer insights and best practices to inform and drive content asset creation, performance and measurement. Use analytics and data to evaluate effectiveness, drive changes, identify enhancements for new programs.
- 8+ years of experience in solving business problems using analytics to drive marketing analytics, product analytics, campaign targeting and analytics, event analytics, and customer journey analytics
- 8+ years of experience working in an agile environment with iterative development & business feedback
- 8+ years of provide insights to support strategic decisions, including preparing and delivering insights and recommendations
- 5+ years of SQL with excellent hands-on exposure to creating complex queries across multiple database schemas
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Visualization Tools: Tableau / QlikView /PowerBI and proficient in MS Office Suite with advanced Excel skills - pivot tables, macros, PowerPivots, advanced functions
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Applied Mathematics or Statistics, Econometrics, or a closely related field
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, Video sources (Brightcove, YouTube, and others)
- Experience with services delivery and measurement
- Comfortable with loosely defined requirements where you exercise your analytical skills to collaborate with the rest of the team to build solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesize & communicate complex results to senior leaders
- Attention to detail with a focus on data quality, data consistency and criticality
- Exposure to big data platforms – Snowflake, Redshift, Azure, Matillion, Hadoop
- Python/R, knowledge and hands-on experience in statistical programming and data science toolkits – one or more of Pandas/Jupyter/SCIKIT/Tensorflow
- Strong desire to stay ahead of industry trends & technologies with a commitment to continuous learning
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.