BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
As our Senior Customer Marketing Manager, Expansion and Upsell you will own the complete buyer’s journey for our customers, to drive strategic upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
This role will be a builder role - and will have the ability to create a customer marketing journey from soup to nuts, in order to deliver increased revenue/bookings from our existing customer base. This individual should be both an architect and a doer - able to think both strategically about the customer journey, but also roll up their sleeves and execute on the tactics involved. The ability to align with the post-sales account management team and senior leadership is critical to the success of this role.
- Drive the strategy and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns across website, email, digital advertising, webinars and in-product communications to increase attach rate of upsell and expansion products
- Partner closely with Customer Success and Account Management teams to build strategic, scalable programs for renewals, upsell, and expansion opportunities
- Align with sales leadership on key customer expansion objectives, and how marketing can be a key player in driving this process forward
- Design, manage and report on integrated customer campaigns to meet renewal and expansion objectives
- Work closely with product marketing to map out customer marketing journey and core narrative; identify content needs for add-on products, primarily used to drive demand for upsell and reduce add-on product-level churn
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 5-8 years in Demand Generation for B2B SaaS, with ideally at least 4+ years in building out customer marketing programs to drive upsell/cross-sell opportunities from the ground up
- Quantitatively oriented individual with experience showcasing revenue growth to existing customer base as a result of key marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Experience working closely with the customer success and account management organizations to build out customer marketing strategy, and marketing/account management handoff process
- Proven track record of successfully launching targeted, customer focused campaigns across a variety of different channels
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.