Back To All Remote Jobs View All Writing Jobs
Senior Copywriter - Curology
Curology Full Time Writing
Remote Job Description
Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded one of Inc's Best Workplaces 2019 and 2020 Forbes #8 Startup Company, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer ecommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider.
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
As a Senior Copywriter (contract), you’ll help build the brand narrative for a groundbreaking custom skincare company—crafting brand campaigns, landing pages, video scripts, and more. You'll also be responsible for editing the work of more junior team members, and helping evolve our verbal identity and brand voice. The ideal candidate can flex brand voice and craft a fresh, creative narrative, while delivering on strategic goals.
Our in-house creative team likes to push the envelope, and we’re looking for an experienced copywriter who understands that the job requires more than just words — it combines strategy, vision, collaboration, and execution.
This is a 3 month FT contract-to-hire role, based on performance.
What You’ll Do:
- Write and edit copy seen by millions of people.
- Work across multiple channels. You’ll focus primarily on brand storytelling through video, web content, and social media—but will also pitch in on packaging copy, UX copy, and more.
- Be responsible for maintaining and checking brand voice consistency across all projects.
- Help guide more junior creatives by providing clear, thoughtful insight and feedback.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions across many projects, not only your own.
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced: 3-5 years experience working on creative teams is a must.
- Strategic: You clearly express the intentions behind your ideas well before words hit the page.
- Detail-oriented: Nothing gets past you—you catch everything from small grammatical errors to slips in brand voice.
- Hungry: There’s no job too big or small. You don’t wait to be pinged, but actively push important projects along.
- Conceptually gifted: In this senior position, your ideas should help guide not just the final copy but strategy, concept, and even visual execution
- Collaborative: You’ll work side-by-side with our medical team as well as designers, user researchers, marketing managers, and more. You see feedback as an exciting opportunity to improve your ideas.
- Curious: You’re always looking at the latest creative trends. You draw inspiration from not just other skincare companies, but fashion, art, fitness, and more.
Why you'll love working at Curology:
- Amazing team culture and environment
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.Apply for this job