We are actively looking for a driven Account Executive with knowledge of SaaS technology and solid B2B sales experience that want to be the CEO of their own territory. We are on target to double in our revenue goals this year and need motivated and determined sales professionals to bring in new customers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for showcasing our product, ZenGRC, closing new customers, and generating revenue while achieving individual goals. You will be a top performer that is excited to join a company in high growth mode. Our team is located all over the US and we the role is open to 100% remote.
The current territory that you will be responsible for consists of GA, AL & MS. Candidate must be located within one of these states.
- Closing business from assigned leads
- Demonstrating our product and working with a broader team to meet the needs of each prospect
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast in Salesforce.com
- Managing a fast, intricate sales cycles in a team selling environment
- Working hard and playing hard. We believe in having fun as we succeed!
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of quota carrying software or technology sales as an individual contributor or equivalent
- Proven record of sales success, ideally selling to information security personnel such as CISOs
- Hands-on sales style including product demonstrations
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Excellent follow up skills and professionalism
- Strong prospecting and networking skills
- Experience with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
- High energy and a positive attitude
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high quality technology solutions
- Competitive salary and equity (we want everyone to be a stakeholder)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, wellness, cell phone reimbursement, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO, paid sick days, 13 holidays
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put Customers First and GSD
Reciprocity is shaping the future of Information Security with our modern SaaS approach to enable easy risk, audit and security relationship management. The market is growing fast and will be a $1T market by 2025. With our great product, 100s of brand-name customers, solid funding, and our impressive exec team, we have the confidence to be a software juggernaut for years to come.
Exciting companies share a common set of traits: large growing markets, disruptive technologies, kick-A teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team is comprised of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. We are Headquartered in the Financial District in San Francisco and an additional office in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia. If you’re mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, keep reading and hopefully you can jump on this rocketship with us.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We value a diverse environment. Reciprocity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.