BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
As our Senior Marketing Manager, Account Based Marketing, you will own the complete buyer’s journey for our most strategic set of accounts - for both net new and existing customers.
This role will be both a strategist and hands-on executioner, with the opportunity to define what ABM should look like at BetterUp, as well as execute on the channel mix and day to day marketing tactics. This individual will need to have a strong background in cross-functional collaboration across the larger marketing and sales organizations, with the ability to quickly align key functional stakeholders.
- Own and drive the execution of BetterUp’s ABM strategy for high-priority accounts from soup to nuts
- Work closely with cross functional teams to define target account list and to drive execution across all marketing channels
- Partner closely with sales teams to drive SDR outbound sequencing and follow up efforts related to target account list
- Monitor, track, and report engagement of target accounts and results across all programs. Make recommendations based on analysis and results.
- Partner with Product Marketing to create messaging to engage software buyers across all target accounts
- Leverage/ recommend marketing tech stack to drive ABM strategy and execution for target accounts
- Ensure timely deployment of initiatives and campaigns by managing partners, budgets, timelines and processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams on campaign concepts, content requirements, buyers journey development, and digital marketing execution to ensure pipeline targets are met.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 5-8 years in Demand Gen for B2B SaaS, with ideally at least 4+ years in building out ABM programs from the ground up
- Experience with ABM tech stack like 6Sense, Demandbase, Triblio, Terminus
- Quantitatively oriented individual with the ability to track and report on results of ABM campaigns
- Experience working closely with SDR and sales teams on lead handoff and follow up processes
- Proven track record of successfully launching targeted, personalized campaigns across of channels including: paid media, email, website and paid social
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.