Scrum Master - Xapo
Xapo Part Time Other Remote-Asia Remote-Africa Remote-US Remote-UK Remote-Canada Remote-Australia
Remote Job Description
As a Scrum Master, you will work with multiple cross-functional delivery teams and Product Owners. You will autonomously team-build and grow consensus on inter-team issues, facilitate resolution of impediments and study organizational dynamics, in order to support and grow team health and consistently drive productivity and product quality. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the Scrum process with the coordination of the Scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Arranging daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of the adaptation process.
- Supporting the development team and Product Owner in the creation of product roadmap, reporting on the status of delivery and responding in real-time to changes in direction.
- Improving the efficiency of the development team.
- Removing impediments to the Scrum team.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the team’s predictability and productivity, focusing on continuous learning and optimization.
- Helping the Product Owners make the product backlogs and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Proactively and efficiently facilitating team’s delivery with minimal supervision.
- Diplomatically handling all conflicts to resolution as a servant leader.
- Exhibiting the Lean Agile mindset with excitement and energy.
- Conducting retrospective meetings.
- 2-3 years of work experience in the application of the Agile methodology and Scrum framework.
- Experience as a Scrum Master working with multiple teams.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships at all levels in a distributed environment.
- Understand Lean Agile Software Development, DoD and release management.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Scrum Master / Agile Certification a Plus.
- PMP certification.
- Bitcoins or Financial Services experience.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.