Responsible for the development and implementation of assigned projects with a strong concentration in Salesforce. Takes project from original concept through final implementation. Responsible for the day-to-day management and oversight of projects which includes project planning, developing requirements documents, scheduling, developing technical product specifications, and actively engaging other members of the team.
Reports To: Director Enabling Tools
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage day to day projects including requirements gathering, timelines, and maintenance
- Coordinate’s work performed by the vendor, consultants, IT staff, and internal customers/partners by defining and refining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training, and on-time delivery within budget constraints
- Provides regular updates of the progress and status of specific projects
- Recommended improvements and troubleshoots all implementation issues
- Partner with various internal teams as well as 3rd party vendors in the planning and design of technical solutions. Where necessary, facilitate design and planning sessions, and coordinate with teams to ensure ongoing progress toward scheduled deliverables
- Projects may vary in number, size, and complexity
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years project management experience
- 3-5 years Salesforce experience
- Knowledge of IT application/systems implementation, enhancement, and application support methods
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
- Adaptable – quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Highly Organized – detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
- Self-Motivated – you like to work hard, play hard.
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.