Back To All Remote Jobs View All Sales Jobs
Sales Support Representative 3 - (Humana)
Humana Full Time Sales Remote-US
Remote Job Description
The Sales Support Representative 3 provides timely and effective sales administrative support to assist with the acquisition or retention of customers. The Sales Support Representative 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
This Sales Support Representative 3 position will include Sales Support and Administrative responsibilities.
Sales Support Responsibilities
- Inputting / processing reentry requests into database
- Managing and updating access requests
- Creating daily status reports for sales leaders for risk stratification changes for all markets
- Inputting / updating /editing associate reentry counts in database
- Answering emails / questions regarding reentry requests
- Assisting market leaders with ordering and replacing PPE
- Inputting / data entry of contact tracing / exposure tracking data into database
Creating purchase orders as needed
Making Travel arrangements
Completing Expense reports
- Providing project support as needed to other team members. Could be: data entry, taking notes, creating documents, updating process documents, creating power point presentations
- Scheduling meetings
Assisting Manager and Director with calendar management
Coordinating / planning departmental meetings
- High School Diploma
- 1 - 3 years of experience in sales, marketing, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree.
- Healthcare industry experience.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
40Apply for this job