The Revenue Operations team plays a vital role in furthering our mission by representing and advocating for our hosts within Airbnb. Airbnb’s mission of providing inspiring travel experiences for our hosts and guests is heavily reliant on our Field teams’ success. This role is primarily responsible for working closely with the Head of Sales Enablement to build programs and provide tools for our global sales team to ensure operational excellence of the team and build tight collaboration across other teams within Airbnb. You will work closely with the Revenue Operations and Field Sales Leadership Team, cross-functional teams, other leaders within Airbnb to ensure we deliver the highest-quality experience for our hosts.
This position is US (Remote) and Ireland. The role may include occasional work at an Airbnb office or attendance at offsites, as agreed to with your manager. Airbnb,Inc. can employ in states where we have registered entities. Currently, employees can not be located in: Alaska, Indiana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Delaware and Rhode Island. This list is continuously evolving and being updated, please check back with us if the state you live in is on the exclusion list. If your position is employed by another Airbnb entity, your recruiter will inform you what states you are eligible to work from.
About the Role
As the Enablement Key Accounts Program Manager, you will partner with Sales and Key Accounts leadership, as well as cross functional partners, on multiple initiatives from delivering on centrally run strategic programs to defining and executing content and training that will accelerate Airbnb’s growth. You should be comfortable with a variety of go to market strategy definitions and execution, familiar with sales methodologies, best practices, sales metrics and cycles and supporting the day to day of the Field Sales Team and business priorities.
- Own the overarching Field enablement strategy for Airbnb’s Key Accounts team, ensuring we are the platform of choice for our highest value Hosts and Connectivity Partners
- Drive the long term Enterprise Host and Connectivity Partner facing content strategy - including but not limited to content creation, narrative building, messaging, positioning, training, etc.
- Partner with our Revenue Operations, Partner Managers and Host Marketing teams supporting central programs and product launches to
- Support Key Account team with general day to day questions
- Partner with our internal teams (Marketing, Comms, Legal, PR) to execute on the vision and the roadmap
- Prioritize team requests and requirements to support our company and field team goals
- Provide up-to-date visibility into project roadmaps and escalate issues when necessary
- Enhance the content library
- Minimum 8 years in a sales or operations role combined experience demonstrating success managing complex projects from start to finish
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner and ability to lead within a cross-functional environment
- Strong strategic and critical-thinking skills. Able to connect dots and proactively develop proposals and solutions
- Experience onboarding new reps and supporting their ongoing learning and development
- Experience across the Customer Lifecycle with pre-sales, sales and customer success teams
- Bachelor degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional and consistent work habits, strong work ethic, driven to achieve company goals
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Strong business acumen with an ability to build relationships with and partner with other executives and build relationships across a complex organization
- Strong team player with a track record of cross functional collaboration.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $118,000 and $150,500. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, benefits, and Employee Travel Credits.
Belonging & Accommodations
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.