Back To All Remote Jobs View All Sales Jobs
Sales Development Representative - (Logikcull)
Logikcull Full Time Sales Remote-US
Remote Job Description
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. We are on our way to disrupting a $50B industry by innovating how organizations consume our platform through a Pay-as-you-Go, self service model.
Traditionally, eDiscovery has been addressed through cumbersome, complicated and expensive software solutions, which the legal community has tolerated as ”good enough” for decades. Logikcull realized that there was a better way to make organizations more efficient, accomplish more with less, and save enormous amounts of money in the process. Our secure, cloud-based solution helps corporate legal departments, law firms and other organizations of all sizes solve the expensive, complex, and risky challenges associated with disputes and investigations. With Logikcull, you can start a discovery project in five seconds, from anywhere at any time on any device. Reviewing data is as easy as performing a Google search. And in Logikcull, your data is always secure. That's why we’re trusted by over 1,000 companies across the Fortune 500, Am Law 200, and governments of the biggest cities in the world.
What we need:
As a hiring team, we strive to raise the bar with every new member we bring onboard and are looking for the newest member of our go-to-market team. The ideal candidate is a diligent, high-energy individual who’s looking to start (or continue) building a career in sales, as well as develop a well-rounded skill set across other go-to-market functions. The individual who succeeds in this role is a high-motor, detail-oriented achiever who’s passionate about engaging prospects and customers through creative methods and expanding their personal network, and wants to get a foot in the door at a fast-growing company helping to pioneer product-led growth.
What you’ll do
- In the Sales Development representative role, you’ll be spending about two-thirds of your time...
- Engaging and qualifying prospective customers through phone, email, social selling and other channels.
- Prospecting and researching potential customers based on our ideal customer profile.
- Demoing prospects and winning new customers.
- Developing and executing creative campaigns to engage prospects.
- Overcoming concerns and objections to set up initial meetings with potential customers and guide them into the Logikcull product.
- Collaborating with Account Executives throughout the lifecycle of prospective customer engagements, including researching accounts and “second-seating” customer meetings
- And about a third of your time…
- Managing various projects, tasks, and experiments that allow you to have a voice in how we build our customer base.
- Using Salesforce and other tools to manage data integrity and complete administrative work.
- Learning about the legal industry, Logikcull’s unique approach to discovery, and developing the business acumen necessary to pursue a successful sales/business development career.
- 1+ year(s) of professional work experience, preferably in sales or marketing
- Ability to work either west coast or east coast hours.
- Excellent phone presence (i.e. You’re not “afraid of the phone”)
- Articulate written communicator who can convey complex ideas simply
- Strong attention to detail with ability to foresee potential roadblocks and proactively fix
- A high energy, go-getter personality who’s not afraid to take chances
- Comfortable working in a fluid environment with evolving strategy
- Ability to identify, take on and execute on projects with little guidance
- A low ego, team player that remains coachable from all angles
- Excellent self-guidance, professionalism and adaptability, keeping our brand and business strategy in mind
- Quick-thinking and performance motivated
- Excitement to be on the forefront of helping to build our Go-To-Market strategy
- Ability to recognize that failure and rejection are necessary drivers in order to achieve success
- Ability to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment
Characteristics we seek:
- Smart, and not arrogant
- Humble, and hard working
- Entrepreneurial, not risk-averse
- Nice, and not disingenuous
- Grit, and lots of it!
Our core values:
- Start with the why
- Put the customer first
- Pursue powerful simplicity
- Do the right thing
- Be S.H.E.N.G. (see characteristics above)
What people say about us:
- What our customers have to say about us: G2 on Logikcull
- What industry analysts think of us: Gartner on Logikcull
- What our employees express about working here: Glassdoor on Logikcull
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this job