As the foundation of our sales team, you will be responsible for managing Reciprocity’s inbound and outbound lead generation. You will help generate qualified leads that result in new business, supporting our scaling efforts and contributing to the success of a smart and driven team. You will be joining a dynamic team where hard work and creativity are embraced. There is a structured promotion plan in place to ensure top performers are rewarded.
If you already have 6 months to a year of sales experience and are looking further build a career in sales, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to experience multi-faceted professional development while gaining exposure to the tech world.
This is a 100% remote role and are actively looking for prefer team members to be be located in TX, AZ.
In your first three months, you’ll:
- Dive right into outreach emails and phone calls, gathering information and setting appointments
- Research potential clients and find the best way to connect with them
- Reconnect and build relationships with cold leads, continuously building the pipeline
- Leverage your interest and aptitude in technology to learn the value of our product and eloquently educate potential clients about its strengthsHelp out with special projects as they arise
Beyond three months, you’ll:
- Deepen your knowledge of our product and the InfoSec space
- Broaden your knowledge of our sales process, proactively working with the account executive team to improve your role and potential customers’ experiences
- BA/BS degree
- 1 year + in a metrics-driven sales position
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills
- Must have computer skills: G Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Nice to have skills: Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high quality technology solutions
- Competitive salary and equity (we want everyone to be a stakeholder)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, wellness, cell phone reimbursement, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO, paid sick days, 13 holidays
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put Customers First and GSD
Reciprocity is shaping the future of Information Security with our modern SaaS approach to enable easy risk, audit and security relationship management. The market is growing fast and will be a $1T market by 2025. With our great product, 100s of brand-name customers, solid funding, and our impressive exec team, we have the confidence to be a software juggernaut for years to come.
Exciting companies share a common set of traits: large growing markets, disruptive technologies, kick-A teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team is comprised of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. We are headquartered in a spacious, bright, and canine-friendly Mission district office in SF and have an office in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia. If you’re mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, keep reading and hopefully you can jump on this rocketship with us.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.