We're looking for a Sales Assist Representative II to join the Expansion team at Zapier. Zapier’s on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. Zapier has helped millions of people build businesses through the power of automation. The Sales Assist group serves customers as they evaluate and buy Zapier’s upmarket offers, through being a dedicated sales point-of-contact. We help customers through fielding inbound demos over Zoom, inspire deep automation use-cases pertaining to their role, and through addressing any questions through their procurement and buying process. Ultimately, success here looks like teams and organizations buying and scaling their automation usage through one of Zapier’s upmarket products, with you as the sales touchpoint.
If you’re interested in advancing your career at a fast-growing, profitable, impact-driven company, then read on…
- 2+ years of experience, with a track record as a quota-carrying sales-person (software experience is preferred, especially across product-led companies with both self-serve and sales GTM)
- You’re experimental and have the ability to test our ideas rapidly.
- You’re comfortable getting into the technicalities of our product, API offerings and curious about building solutions with these tools.
- Self-managing and high degree of agency to manage their pipeline and hit quotas
- Effective communicator — can communicate to an executive audience with ease
Things You’ll Do
As a Sales-Assist Representative II, you will have 3 main responsibilities:
Showcase Zapier as a potential solution for teams and businesses - You’ll lead demos virtually to model a wide range of use-cases in which Zapier can help drive ROI for our customers. You’ll educate the user on use-cases to help inspire more ways they can automate within their business. You’ll do this over 30 to 60 minute video-conferences where you’ll lead them from interest, to learning more about our product to purchase. Success here is measured by our ability to turn leads into customers.
Run sales motions that drive adoption of Zapier across our upmarket plans - You’ll leverage product and customer data (product insights, role-specific use-cases and existing adoption patterns) to identify, outreach and convert customers to our upmarket plans. To do so, you’ll partner with the broader sales leadership to experiment, design and execute on sales plays.
Maintain feedback loops back into the rest of the organization - Identifying learnings from your customer demos and passing them along as a feedback loop is critical in this role. This looks like tagging your call recordings with product feedback opportunities, or identifying areas where improved collateral may have accelerated the sales-process. To do so, you’ll need to be excellent at written communication.
You’ll work closely with numerous senior stakeholders and will be a part of several cross-functional steering committees as well.
The Whole Package
Our flexible, distributed environment lets us work with the best people from around the world. Zapiens live in 40+ countries, including the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more!
- Competitive salary and profit-sharing program
- Equity for All: Stock options (or equivalent) for every Zapien
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- $2,000 annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Two annual all-company retreats
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Customized Zapiversary rewards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Leading-edge equipment. We set you up with an Apple laptop and provide an additional budget for you to choose other home office accessories and software you may need.
- Time to renew. We encourage Zapiens to take at least 2 weeks off each year. Most of us take 4-5 weeks, in addition to locally recognized holidays.
- Opportunity to work with Zapier’s amazing partners network
*While we take care of Zapiens around the world the best we can, healthcare and retirement plans are currently available specifically in the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and United States.