The Sales Support Specialist (SSS) is responsible for supporting a Strategic Account Manager (SAM) to grow revenue in an assigned list of strategic accounts. In this role the SAA will assist the SAM in managing tactical requests that come in from prospects and customers or taking on assigned tasks as determined by the SAM. The SSS will partner with and work closely with the SAM to represent Articulate in a positive manner, understanding prospects’ business needs and determining the best path forward to solve their business problems.
What you'll do:
- Respond to and, engage with inbound Articulate 360 trial leads to determine uses case and potential expanded opportunities.
- Conduct account-based and industry-based research to prep the Strategic Account Manager for high-level meetings and thematic outbound campaigns
- Create simple transactional sales quotes
- Manage distribution of monthly Articulate 360 trial reports to qualified centralized accounts.
- Maintain an accurate snapshot overview of all SAM assigned accounts
- Provide centralization and a multiyear cost benefit analysis
- Support the Strategic Account Manager in preparing for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Report on and help manage upcoming renewals in conjunction with the SAM and customer success.
- Manage administration of setting up global demos and appointments as directed by the Strategic Account Manager
- Provide timely follow-up to items from meetings and demos as directed by the SAM
- Work on specific tasks as determined by the Strategic Account Manager
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
What you should have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a B2B business development or sales support role
- Solid computer skills, including experience with core sales tools such as Salesforce, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn; Salesloft experience a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities
- Positive, energetic Zoom/phone presence
- Coachability and a willingness to learn
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and deliverables while managing multiple requests concurrently
- Solutions-oriented and consultative approach to problem-solving
- Curious, self-disciplined, self-motivated, and accountable
- Thoughtful, productive, and trustworthy
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
You're the ideal candidate if you have:
- Demonstrated success in prospecting both inbound and outbound leads for a B2B, SaaS organization
- Familiarity with the e-learning space and the product offerings for authoring tools and learning management systems
- Strong, fundamental understanding of lead and sales development best practices
- Strong understanding of strategic research
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 106,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 98 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 965,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.