Articulate is looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team. This position will report to our Manager of Insights and Analytics.
In the Revenue Operations Analyst role you will maintain source of truth KPIs and perform basic ongoing and ad hoc analyses that support increasing revenue, inform strategic business decisions, and facilitate operational improvements. Working with the Manager of Insights and Analytics, you will support ongoing Business Intelligence projects by ensuring accurate data is available and maintaining the source of truth library of resources and reports.
A day in the life of the Revenue Operations Analyst will include delivering various performance metrics, completing ad hoc reporting requests, and maintaining the integrity of existing reports and dashboards. You will also work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Business Solutions, the Data Team, and Operations to validate and maintain accurate data collection, sources and reporting. This is an exciting role with a single view of the business with shared revenue targets.
What you'll do:
- Generate regular performance and KPI metrics on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Maintain existing library of reports, including validating the ongoing accuracy and maintaining a comprehensive source list
- Work closely with the business solutions and data teams to confirm the data needed for business intelligence projects is available and accurate
- Collaborate directly with sales, customer success, and operations to identify areas of improvement and make recommendations related to data collection methods and processes
- Create self-service reporting solutions, empowering business users to access the insights they need at any time
- Contribute to building an inclusive, human-centered culture in addition to working on regular deliverables and projects
What you should have:
- Experience in sales operations or revenue operations at a SaaS company
- Understanding of basic revenue recognition standards
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an analytical, operations, or consulting role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to tie business needs to data
- Clear communication skills with a demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple teams at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills with a detail-oriented sensibility
- Experience working with Salesforce, Excel/Google Sheets, and BI tools such as Looker
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent projects and proactively ask questions
- A bachelor’s degree or similar combination of skills and experiences
You're the ideal candidate if:
- Love to work with in a dynamic fast-paced environment and roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Enjoy engaging with internal stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and success criteria
- Curious and demonstrate a clear interest in learning how and why things are the way they are
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 106,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 98 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 965,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.