Remote Job Description
Do you have strong technology skills, an analytical mind, and love data? Perceptyx is a growing organization looking for full-time data managers who enjoy working hands-on in a fast-paced environment.
This position is ideally suited for someone with a strong technical background and a high attention to detail. Data managers will be responsible for supporting multiple projects for a variety of domestic and global organizations. Examples include building survey applications using the proprietary Perceptyx software, data file processing, translation processing, report QC, maintaining data integrity, survey configuration, and other detail-oriented tasks.
Perceptyx has consistently been recognized as the technology leader in planning, administering, and reporting for “Employee Engagement” surveys. Client satisfaction is paramount. Data managers are expected to go above and beyond to ensure that every client’s expectations are exceeded.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: The duties described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
How to Apply: Qualified candidates should respond with their resume, and a cover letter of interest.
- Delightfully satisfy clients. At all costs.
- Create new online survey applications using the proprietary Perceptyx software.
- Support multiple Project Managers as the Data Manager for their projects.
- Analyze and process data in various formats including Microsoft Excel and SQL.
- Securely handle sensitive data.
- Utilize technical skills to problem solve and answer client questions.
- Coordinate translation of survey materials with 3rd party translation vendors.
- Create user accounts and assign appropriate permissions.
- Create complex manager hierarchy structures and troubleshoot breaks.
- Monitor real-time data collection engine and ensure data accuracy.
- Modify HTML and CSS files.
- Use Git source control software.
- Execute scripts to perform automated data manipulation tasks.
- Test code changes in a development environment.
- Hold responsibility for data integrity and project configuration.
- Participate in discussions around process improvement.
- Update process documentation.
- Assist in any other area as needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years in a data manager or similar role. Experience in managing survey projects is preferred.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and be able to handle multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Strong technical background, specifically in web-based systems and databases
- Very familiar with Microsoft Excel in regards to data manipulation and writing formulas.
- Explicit attention to detail
- Hard worker, quick learner, self-starter, able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Computers, copiers, scanners
Physical and Mental Demands: The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, telephone, and keyboard. Twisting, bending, reaching, stooping, and kneeling is also regularly required. Ability to sit and/or stand at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic) and work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment.
Please note this job description/job ad is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply for this job