Back To All Remote Jobs View All Digital Marketing Jobs
Content Marketer (Graphy)
Graphy Hq Full Time Digital Marketing
Remote Job Description
We are Graphy 📊
Our mission is to reimagine how teams work with data.
Graphy is the all-in-one data collaboration platform where teams create beautiful and interactive dashboards, loaded with data from apps teams already use and love.
We've just raised our seed round from top tier VCs and angels.
About this role 😎
We're looking for a strategic and creative storyteller to join our team. We're based in London (but remote is ok too!). Your job will be equal parts strategy and execution, creating engaging and insightful content that supports customer education and user acquisition. You'll grow by taking on significant marketing challenges.
Bring your learning mindset and sense of humour – we're looking forward to meeting you!
What you'll do 👩🏫
- Write engaging, accurate and succinct copy for product marketing launches, marketing campaigns, and promotions using our brand voice.
- Implement and evolve our social media strategy.
- Publish help content for customers and leads to find answers to their questions and tips about the product.
- Be active on communities.
- Develop content that encourages product adoption, engagement, and advocacy.
- Support our customers and answer their questions through email, live chat, video calls and other channels.
- Work on other product marketing projects as needed.
What you'll need 👀
- Superb writing and editorial skills and a passion for storytelling.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, English, journalism, communication or similar is welcomed but not required.
- Experience in writing content for a B2B SaaS company.
- Understanding of content measurement and metrics.
💸 Competitive salary
🔋 Personal growth fund (extra money for courses, events etc.)
📅 Flexible working
👩💻 Remote-first processes
🏖️ Retreats every 6 months in some cool place in Europe
💻 All the tech you need to help you build your own workspace (MacBookPro or equivalent, monitors, gadgets, software etc.)
🍿 Team activities (spin events, paintball, bowling etc.)
📚 Kindle + ebooks
Apply for this job