Back To All Remote Jobs View All Recruiter Jobs
Recruiting Manager - Inclusion & Diversity (Twitch)
Twitch Full Time Recruiter
Remote Job Description
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We are seeking a Recruiting Manager, Inclusion & Diversity to build and lead a team of recruiters that are focused on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI). In partnership with TA Leadership, you will be responsible for supporting, planning, developing, and executing on recruiting strategies related to DEI, including sourcing top of funnel, knowledge sharing best practices with the greater TA team, and partnering with internal stakeholders on longer-term inclusive recruiting strategies.
- Foster, drive and launch D&I recruitment & staffing initiatives.
- Establish and track key performance for all the D&I staffing and events initiatives.
- Work closely with recruiting and HR peers and business stakeholders including senior leaders to access, analyze and summarize data to shape Twitch’s strategic position in D&I recruiting.
- Consult on and build recruitment strategies and plans that target hiring the best talent while evangelizing diversity strategies with various stakeholders and partners.
- Maintain D&I data integrity and work within the Standard Operating Procedures guidelines for D&I data.
- Drive sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of bar raising talent.
- Work closely with the head of TA, HR, and Business leaders to influence and deliver a quality assessment and candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiting Managers) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels (both domestic US and internationally) where we can find the best, diverse talent.
- Build, manage, and develop a team of high-performing staff in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Develop and execute plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals.
- Lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition and D&I hiring.
- We are open to considering candidates in virtual locations in the USA. Candidates should be prepared for West Coast (Pacific) work hours and Travel 4-6 times a year.
- 6+ years of Recruiting and/or HR experience
- 2+ years direct people leadership experience
- Experience building, coaching and managing a recruiting team
- Experience managing dispersed recruiting/sourcing teams
- Experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply for this job