BetterUp is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our amazing recruiting team. No two days are the same and we need an agile, creative, problem-solver to support our Recruiters and Hiring Managers in scheduling and coordinating interviews. Helping to design and deliver a stellar candidate experience, you will have your hands in the recruiting process, and drive projects and programs to uplevel the way we hire here at BetterUp. You will have exposure across the entire organization, and it’s a great stepping stone to becoming a future Sourcer or Recruiter.
This role will start as a 3 month contract with potential to convert full-time. This role is open to remote.
- Schedule all interviews and debrief sessions including phone screens, video screens, and remote onsite interviews
- Respond to candidate e-mails or scheduling tasks within 24 hours
- Manage all candidate questions and concerns with a sense of urgency, empathy, and quality “customer experience”
- Work closely with Recruiters to craft and deliver an amazing standard for candidate experience
- Create and manage templates and processes using our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Own Greenhouse analytics and reporting
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- Positive attitude and curiosity to grow and learn
- Experience at a high growth start-up highly desired, but not required
- Empathy and care about people to ensure a great candidate experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Process driven and always looking to make improvements
- Comfortable with ambiguity and balancing multiple priorities
- Incredibly organized, switching between several tasks
- Some experience in recruiting or HR coordination highly desirable, but not required
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred) desired, but not required
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.