Back To All Remote Jobs View All Recruiter Jobs
Recruiter - Stripe
Stripe Contract Recruiter Remote-US Remote-Canada
Remote Job Description
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes—from new startups to public companies like Amazon and Salesforce—use our software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. By helping businesses accept payments from anywhere in the world and accelerating the economic shift from offline to online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
To further this important mission, we are looking for Recruiters to help grow Stripe. These recruiters will be partners to our Business and Technical organizations. We’re a small but mighty team, and are committed to big results. You will help shape the future of our company and enhance Stripe’s effort to attract, recruit, and retain diverse talent.
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals.
- Partner closely with recruiting analytics to ensure accurate reporting of hiring progress back to the business.
- Build and drive cross-functional partnerships with compensation, human resources, finance and others to scale hiring across Stripe.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels.
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve processes.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (in-house experience preferred).
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from entry level to senior management positions.
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor.
- Ability to operate well in a fast moving environment and provide team clarity to ambiguous situations
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent.
- Experience partnering with senior level management.
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels.
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment.
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume