Back To All Remote Jobs View All Recruiter Jobs
Recruiter - (Grafana Labs)
Grafana Labs Full Time Recruiter Remote-US
Remote Job Description
We are Grafana Labs; the company behind the Grafana project. Our proven team is building a SaaS observability platform: Grafana Cloud, and an Enterprise offering: Grafana Enterprise, while cementing Grafana as the leading open source software for time series analytics.
Grafana Labs started in 2014 and has grown rapidly with 150+ international employees and offices in New York, USA and Stockholm, Sweden. We are believers in the power of global, distributed teams - talent is not limited by borders and great workplaces are made up of exceptional colleagues. We have aggressive growth plans and are an ambitious, hardworking and friendly team.
Make a difference.
We are looking for a Recruiter (EST based) to join our People Ops team to help us deliver on our ambitious global headcount plans. This role will act in a support capacity to our existing Talent Management team to help support volume hiring in both technical and commercial roles.
The People Ops mission is to ensure we deliver a highly skilled, committed, successful and happy team and this role will play an integral part in the delivery of that work as we grow. One of our core values is ‘built better together’ and you will apply this to the growth of our team helping to ensure we maintain our strong culture and values as we grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help an ambitious tech startup meet our growth plans.. You will help support the full life-cycle of both technical and non-technical international recruitment.
If you are an experienced recruiter, ready for a new challenge and enjoy making an impact, we’d love to hear from you!
- You will work alongside our Talent Management team to deeply understand hiring requirements, hiring challenges, organisational structure and individual team dynamics
- You will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process covering the entire candidate experience from sourcing and headhunting through to offer stage
- You will be confident engaging passive candidates and utilising the team’s networks and technical experience to engage with candidates appropriately. You will be tasked with direct sourcing and keeping agency spend to a minimum.
- You will be required to work with a mix of both technical and commercial international teams
- You will have experience putting together role specific hiring and sourcing strategies using a broad range of channels
- You will quickly be able to understand our key requirements and good cultural fit and help to screen candidates based on your strong understanding of what we value and our company culture
- You will help to champion diversity through our recruitment and work with the People Ops team to support our diversity hiring strategy
We’re a startup so your job duties will be varied and complex and will require strong judgement, collaboration and leadership. You will need to have the experience, drive and energy to hit the ground running working proactively and independently to deliver a first class recruitment service to the business and to candidates.
To be successful in this role you will have experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced global start-up. You will need excellent sourcing/research skills and have an ability to discover candidates for hard to fill requisitions through creative sourcing. It is essential that you have experience recruiting internationally in both Europe and the US.
You will have strong people and communication skills and will be adept at interacting with a variety of people at different levels and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA) with a 4% employer contribution match
- 30 days vacation in addition to Public Holidays
- Compensation is a blend of base salary plus commissions, based on quota
- Stipend for work-station build
- Equal Opportunity Employer. At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and to do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.