Remote Job Description
About the Role
Clearbit is looking for an experienced recruiter to help us grow the team. 2021 is an exciting time to join Clearbit. We're growing rapidly across the company. Going into this next phase of growth, we’re focusing heavily on building scalable processes, maintaining our cultural values, and having fun while we do it.
You will collaborate with our hiring managers to ensure we are communicating with the largest pool of talent possible, and providing a best in class recruiting process for all candidates. We are looking for someone who is passionate about diversity and inclusion and can bring their experience and big ideas to the table.
At Clearbit, we help our customers build unstoppable growth engines. Our products enable businesses to understand their customers, generate demand, act on intent, and increase conversions all the way down the funnel. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian.
What you will do
- You will manage open roles across the company, from intake to hire, including interview scheduling and coordination
- You will be a trusted partner and talent advisor to hiring managers and leadership, by ensuring the things we value are evidenced in your workflow and communications
- You will coordinate with the People & Experiences team to facilitate an excellent candidate journey from offer letter to new hire onboarding experience
- You will collaborate with our hiring managers to optimize our recruiting process with continuous improvements aimed at driving diversity and inclusion
- You will strategize on new initiatives and programs to enhance our ability to tell the Clearbit story and get the message out that we're something different
What will set you up for success
- 1+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced tech environment
- You know how to fill pipelines with out-of-this world candidates and find great joy in your ability to do so
- You actively work to up level your communication, intuition, operational and time management skills
- Your number one goal is to help people find the right job to achieve their career development goals
- You balance confidence with curiosity and intuitively know when to be flexible and when to put your foot down
- You love a good process and value opportunities to take initiative and get creative
Working at Clearbit
We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it's incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical, mental and nutritional health. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions
If you would like to read about our values check out this blog post. We invite you to ask questions about these if you are interested, and we would love to talk to you about what we are doing to live these values.
We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer.Apply for this job