Recruiter - (Articulate)
Articulate Full Time Recruiter Remote-US
Remote Job Description
We’re looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our growing team. If you’re passionate about building diverse and inclusive teams, then keep reading!
What you'll do when you're here:
- Work closely with the people business partners in developing a high-touch and seamless recruitment process focused on providing an exceptional experience for hiring teams and candidates
- Schedule and conduct initial recruitment kick-off meetings with hiring managers and people business partners
- Work closely with the hiring managers and people business partners in creating inclusive job postings and hiring rubrics
- Cross-post positions on various job boards
- Screen resumes, conduct initial interviews, and provide prequalified candidates to the hiring manager for review
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for each stage of the hiring process
- Provide weekly recruitment summaries to hiring managers and people business partners
- Continually grow a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates for current and future roles through traditional and non-traditional sourcing strategies
- Partner with business partners and hiring teams to understand their recruitment goals
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience, treating all candidates with dignity and respect and providing continuous communication and feedback throughout their interviewing journey
- Minimal travel required; annual company retreat somewhere in North America and occasional co-work weeks
The skills and experiences you'll bring with you:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience managing a variety of roles
- A passion for building diverse teams
- Demonstrated success in diversity sourcing and recruitment
- Strong knowledge of the recruitment process and sourcing methods
- Proficiency with internet search tools such as LinkedIn and SeekOut
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (we use Lever)
- Proven ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 800,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
Apply for this job