Back To All Remote Jobs View All Data Analyst Jobs
QA Analyst - (Aerolab)
Aerolab Full Time Data Analyst Remote-South & Central America
Remote Job Description
What are we looking for?
As Aerolab QA you will work on different digital projects together with developers, designers and project managers.
We want someone curious, wanting to do new things and who is able to integrate into a team with a very good technical level, to ensure the quality of our products.
At Aerolab we use a user-centric approach and are always evolving and finding new ways to get things done.
Here you will have the opportunity to work on projects of all sizes so that you grow, make mistakes, learn and develop your talent to the fullest.
What are your responsibilities going to be?:
- Design and run testing tasks: smoke tests, functional tests, regression tests.
- Validate acceptance requirements and criteria.
- Generate test data.
- Prepare reports and follow-up of defects.
- Estimate efforts and prioritize testing.
- Quality assurance and control.
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications.
- Skills in debugging and diagnostics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- English (plus)
This adds up:
- Knowledge of programming or scripting languages.
- Knowledge of test automation (Selenium, Rational, others).
- Design a test automation strategy.
✅ This vacancy is open to work on-site (Núñez) or remote in Argentina.Apply for this job