Back To All Remote Jobs View All Writing Jobs
Proposal Manager / Writer - (Ad Hoc LLC)
Ad Hoc Llc Full Time Writing Remote-US
Remote Job Description
This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on October 2, 2020.
Some Federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc empowers government agencies to deliver digital services that serve people better. Our team of experts from across government and commercial industries bring the modern skills that enables agencies to transform their public services into digital experiences. Our work enables agencies to meet people's needs and raise expectations of what's possible from government.
As a Proposal Writer/Manager at Ad Hoc, you’ll be a key member of the Growth Team and will contribute directly to our goal of cultivating new customer relationships. You will be responsible for developing and submitting compliant and compelling proposals, and will work closely with our internal teams as well as industry partners throughout the opportunity lifecycle. You will be responsible for interviewing subject matter experts, including engineers, and creating technical content that is compliant with proposal instructions and compelling to the government evaluator.
You understand federal contracting, and have a passion for addressing the challenges government agencies face in delivering software solutions. You embrace change and a dynamic virtual work environment, and you thrive in shaping opportunities that align with our mission to empower government customers to deliver superior digital services.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You’ll Do
Develop, manage and submit winning proposals:
- Create compliant and compelling proposal responses
- Interview technical delivery resources to extract helpful information in crafting technical/proposal responses
- Develop best practices and create repeatable processes to enable the scaling of growth in technical/proposal writing and proposal management
- Manage proposal teams comprising internal and external (partner) resources
- Ensure proposal responses reflect priorities discovered in shaping activities during capture
- Collaborate with Growth Team members, including BD/Capture Managers, Proposal Managers, Growth Operations, Solutions Architects, Business Unit teams that serve target customer agencies, and technical subject matter experts
What You’ll Bring
- 8-10+ years experience in federal contracting, or equivalent experience
- A proven track record of leading winning proposal efforts
- Ability to work in a dynamic and remote environment, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work on concurrent time-sensitive projects with tight deadlines
- Adept at collaboration tools and technologies
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.Apply for this job