Grubhub is looking for an intellectually curious and highly organized Project Manager to join our Corporate Accounts team. Corporate is responsible for connecting teams with meal programs from their favorite local restaurants. With group ordering, catering and corporate-friendly features like budgets, rules and consolidated billing—feeding the office has never been easier. In this role you will be the primary point of contact for multiple projects aimed at expanding restaurant supply, enhancing the client experience, and driving new opportunities for the sales team. To succeed you should approach work like an owner. You will be handed tough problems with limited context, and you’ll be expected to ask smart questions and move things forward with little additional direction.
The Impact You Will Make
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
Some challenges you’ll tackle:
- Project manage key Corporate team initiatives and drive projects to completion
- Build relationships across Corporate and Grubhub as a whole to define needs, identify best practices, and deliver holistic solutions
- Execute on strategic experiments for new client acquisition and existing client retention, adapting work as required
- Track and communicate progress of various projects to cross-functional stakeholders including Sales, Operations, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and Care
- Own accountability for the ultimate execution of the project, ensuring that the solution delivers against the defined problem and goals
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of experience in project management or operations; start-up, e-commerce, or technology background a plus
- Track record of driving results and leading execution on cross functional teams
- Roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial mindset (and a plethora of examples of that mindset in action)
- Strong attention to detail; eager to dig into all miniutiae of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Analytical skills (SQL, Excel, and Tableau) a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected]
and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.