Back To All Remote Jobs View All Project Manager Jobs
Project Manager - (Autogrow.co)
Autogrow.Co Full Time Project Manager Remote-US Remote-Canada
Remote Job Description
Autogrow.co’s mission in this world is to accelerate creativity and the entrepreneurial spirit. Founded in 2010, we provide a single, focused service to help our clients create and optimize their online sales funnel. The company sees over 40,000 visits to the site per month and has been featured in Forbes, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur, The Washington Post, Mixergy, and other well-known publications. To do this, we rely on a set of checklists and systems to get our work done efficiently.
- Work remotely or from home (our entire team is remote)
- Flexible hours, start working part-time and grow into full-time position longer term
- Consistent workload, consistent compensation, and workflow (we sell a single, focused monthly subscription service to our clients)
- Proven, easy to learn workflow that is streamlined and organized by our own in-house software
- Work for a mission-focused company that provides a great service that helps people
- Have fun while interacting and learning from fellow team members. We're aways improving!
- Learn new skills and upgrade your existing ones
- Earn a monthly income that can grow into a full-time salary in the long term
ABOUT THE POSITION AND WHO WILL BEST FILL IT
AutoGrow seeks to hire 1 amazing Project Manager who has experience with web design projects and experience using various web apps (e.g. Trello, Mailchimp, Zapier, Wordpress...).
The purpose and the idea behind the service we provide is to create a sales or lead generation funnel for our clients.
Most of the work involves assigning tasks to team members, emailing updates and questions to clients, and keeping "Funnel Blueprint" (project) plans on track as far as the planned timeline.
Some of the work involves using simple software tools, some of which might be new to you. If you don't understand how to use a new marketing app, you should be the type of person who can fiddle with it (without breaking anything) and figure it out.
We are looking to hire a Project Manager who can help us move tasks identified in the client’s Blueprint thru our project management process. He/She should be diligent, process-oriented, self-directed, and very much a details person.
We are also looking to work with someone for the long-term. Finally, one of our core values as a company is continuous self-improvement. If this describes how you like to live your life personally and professionally, you'll fit in well with us. We have a repetitive workflow that's easy to learn but, we always want to make it better. Making is better will be part of your responsibility.
Compensation is $1,000+ / mo (depending on number of client accounts handled).
- Reading and following our training (details and consistency matter) as well as working to improve it over time.
- Collaborate / delegate tasks to other team members
- Lead team sync-ups daily at 1030am EST, Monday - Friday. This means directing fellow team members on what you need done and by what day and time.
- Attend weekly team meetings on Tuesdays at 1030am EST, participate with constructive ideas.
- Fill out a daily checklist to document what was done.
- Quality check the work of the developers, copywriters, and designers.
- Learn and use various apps to roll out new landing pages, pop-up, email sequences, paid ads for traffic, etc. for client accounts.
- It is expected you can handle in the short-term up to 12 clients when starting with us, and at least 15 if you go full-time. Estimate hours per week expected - about 1-2 hours per client per week.
- US or Canada-based
- Must be have excellent written English skills for communicating with AutoGrow's clients.
- Must have a reliable, stable, and fast internet connection.
- Must be diligent and enjoy having a position where staying organized and communicating clearly is key.
- Must have project management experience.
- BIG PLUS if you have any digital marketing experience and knowledge.
- Must be friendly, diligent, and enjoy working within a proven process, and recurring daily workflow.
- Comfortable working virtually and being self-directed.
- Must be available to work during normal business hours i.e. between 9am and 5pm EST (New York Time), Monday - Friday.