We are looking for a Production Designer to create on-brand marketing materials and internal communications assets. This candidate must be detail-oriented, have a keen eye for graphic design and be able to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Serve as production design support for our various internal functions - Sales, Customer Success, Delivery, Product and Engineering - to create and customize market-facing assets (these may include social media, web design, environmental design, direct mail and email, paid media, brochures, presentations, data sheets, etc.)
- Support the creative team by producing layouts, assisting in building Google Slides presentations, and providing support for creative-led concepts
- Day-to-day design of consumer-facing platforms like our social media content and digital campaigns
- Assist in organization of a centralized library with created assets for easy sharing across organization
- Handle a queue of on-demand graphic design requests, working directly with requesters and creative leads to prioritize and manage timeline expectations, issues and work to resolution
- Deep knowledge/understanding of Olive’s brand and visual identity standards and consistent application of them within your design
Oliveʼs AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcareʼs most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Oliveʼs vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
- 2+ years of experience in prepress/graphic design
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent professional experience
- Must be proficient in MAC and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), Figma
- Experience working at an agency or with a company that has an in-house agency
- Desire to work directly with project requesters and stakeholders
- Omni-channel knowledge and a base understanding of fundamentals—user experience design, brand development, digital marketing—as well as new platforms and technologies for digital channels and related media
- Proficient with Google Slides
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment - we are in hyper-growth mode so the ability to execute quickly is a necessity
- Experience with video and motion-graphics a plus
At Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.