At Google, we build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. Google Nest is committed to developing exciting hardware and services for the home, including smart speakers/displays, Chromecast, cameras, doorbells, thermostats, and WiFi.
As the Product Planning Team Lead, you will shape the strategic direction of Google Nest services, bring operational expertise to cross-functional execution, and own the end to end business outcomes. You will combine strategy, planning, and P&L operational management, with a special focus on growth and distribution.The US base salary range for this full-time position is $194,000-$292,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Manage a team of Product Planners responsible for building, optimizing, and scaling Google Nest services.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define strategy and direction for Google Nest services.
- Identify high return on investment growth opportunities and optimize the complex subscriber acquisition funnel.
- Accelerate subscriber growth through distribution partners in close collaboration with Business Development, as well as direct engagement with partners as required.
- Work closely with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, CRM, Finance, and other cross-functional teams to execute on growth campaigns at scale.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 13 years of experience in product, project, or business operations management, including 5 years of experience in an Internet or hardware company.
- Experience with consumer subscription services and related go-to-market strategies.
- Experience managing product Profit and Loss across several functional groups or experience as a growth marketer.
- MBA or equivalent degree.
- Experience in business operations or project management, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Experience launching services internationally, and developing and executing growth campaigns to accelerate subscriber acquisition.
- Experience working with various growth channels like CRM, in-app, paid media, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to monitor and scale high-performing campaigns through strict metrics.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to comfortably interact with partners and Google executive management.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: United States.