Back To All Remote Jobs View All Marketing Jobs
Product Marketing Manager - Litmus
Litmus Full Time Marketing Remote-US
Remote Job Description
Who is Litmus?
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
We are looking for an ambitious, results-driven professional to join our product marketing team. In this role, you will collaborate with teammates in marketing, sales, and product management to develop and execute go-to-market strategies and activities for Litmus solutions.
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of our products, customers, prospects, competition, and market
- Develop value-based messaging and positioning that communicates how Litmus solutions uniquely solve audience problems and bring the story to life through collateral, web content, use cases, videos, presentations, and more
- Drive go-to-market planning and execution for new products and features, working cross-functionally to ensure a successful launch and reporting on post-launch KPIs
- Own maintaining up-to-date competitive intelligence, refreshing competitor profiles and sales battle cards each quarter or as significant events occur
- Collaborate with product management, bringing key market, buyer, and competitive insights to help inform the product roadmap
- Work closely with content marketing, acquisition, and demand generation teams to develop effective campaign messaging that will drive leads and revenue
- Enable the Litmus sales team with training and tools to be successful, including pitch decks, product demos, use cases, and battle cards
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
We’re looking for someone who loves collaboration and a fast-paced, high-growth work environment. You have an inherent curiosity about customer needs and a passion for all things product marketing, including messaging and positioning, bringing new products to market, competitive intelligence, and sales enablement.
- You have product marketing experience creating compelling messages that show audiences not just the “what”, but the more important “why” at a B2B/SaaS company
- You’re equally comfortable writing content for a sales sheet and key messaging framework as you are defining and managing the components of a product launch
- You embrace the inherent challenges that come with marketing to marketers—you think and care about what really matters to marketers, their experience with our brand, our product, and our company
- You have experience creating effective sales enablement materials, like battlecards, email templates, and training videos
- You have strong communication skills
- Experience with email marketing and Litmus is a plus
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 300,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning teamApply for this job