What you'll do:
- Extract meaningful and actionable insights based on customer interviews, feedback, and data to understand customer needs, experiences, and expectations
- Responsible for defining product messaging, positioning, market sizing, and solution creation
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to capture customer stories, use cases, and references for internal training and external use
- Become a market expert on UpKeep’s current and future buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Ensure that the voice of the customer is reflected in product messaging and features
- Be a strategic partner to the sales and product organizations, helping define and communicate our value proposition
- Develop go-to-market collateral, sales material, and competitive intelligence information to enable sales success for our XDRs and AEs
- Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and develop sales communications tools (e.g., webpages, slide decks, one-pagers, etc.) that educate product experts on customer personas and the buyer’s journey to best position UpKeep against our competitors
- Understand market trends and competitors that enable you to develop differentiated marketing strategies and inform product decisions to increase our market presence and penetration
- Help drive clear and concise messaging, positioning, and value proposition across our website
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of Product Marketing experience for a B2B tech company is preferred
- A curiosity around personas, their challenges, behaviors, as well as data trends that draw conclusions and insights from those trends
- Someone who can tell clear stories, identify innovative ways to deliver content, rally people behind our product vision, and motivate cross-departmental collaboration in an effort to successfully launch campaigns
- Education or certification related to marketing is preferred
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the workflow and productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014 while living in his parent's garage.
Today, our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cutting edge Industrial IoT
sensors are modernizing the way thousands of businesses around the world maintain their facilities and equipment. Customers
love UpKeep's mobile-first application because it gives them the ability to manage work orders on the go. We're replacing tedious paperwork and cumbersome spreadsheets so technicians can focus on the work that matters most.
UpKeep is a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
geared for technicians in industries like manufacturing, healthcare, food production, transportation, fitness, education, hospitality, government, utilities, and construction. We've raised $50 million in VC funding following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners
, Emergence Capital
, and Y Combinator
. With over 1,500 positive customer reviews, we are rated #1 on Gartner, G2, and Capterra.
We're also building The Maintenance Community
, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate is discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.
Visit our website to learn more:
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need accommodation due to disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
UpKeep is the top-rated maintenance management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities, equipment, and work orders. We empower over 3,000 customers
in 60 countries by providing mobile-first SaaS solutions
, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, and enterprise integrations. Our innovative cloud-based application is making work easier and safer for deskless technicians, while improving asset reliability and operational efficiency for business in many fast-growing industries.
We're a Series B tech startup with 100+ team members across the US. We've recently been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by fostering a diverse, inclusive, and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote or from our Los Angeles HQ.