Back To All Remote Jobs View All Product Manager Jobs
Product Manager - (Time Doctor)
Time Doctor Full Time Product Manager
Remote Job Description
About the Role
As Time Doctor’s growth continues to accelerate, we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us grow our product offering to meet the ever increasing demand for Time Doctor.
As our Product Manager, you’ll identify the needs of customers, partners and other stakeholders, develop strategies to meet demands, work with the necessary departments to implement solutions, and manage and monitor progress.
- Receive requests for solutions from internal teams (sales, partnerships, client success, support, R&D, others) and from customers, parse out the true underlying needs, and propose and prioritize solutions based on a variety of factors
- Write feature specifications
- Communicate directly with customers to understand their needs and receive input on proposed solutions
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that the highest priority tasks are worked on and to remove roadblocks
- Determine feasibility and impact of potential features
- Create training assets on how to use features
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of product documentation
- Implement systems for smooth collaboration between various product teams, and between product and other departments
- Occasionally support individual future and existing customers by providing customized solutions to meet their specific needs
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years B2B SaaS product management experience
- Clear, concise, flawless written communication
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Natural talent for usability
- Working remotely
- Managing development teams remotely
- Lean Startup methodology
- Sales enablement
- Product management in companies of 50-500 employees, especially at companies that scaled through that range
This is a full-time role for a product manager and it’s a completely virtual/telecommute position that will allow you to work from home.
NOTE: UX is an important skill for this position , so you need to take a short UX test before any interview is scheduled. Please apply only if you have this skill.
To apply for this, please click on the Apply button below.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that remote teams can be more effective than office-based teams, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative technical product manager ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.htmlApply for this job