The On-Premise Product Manager will work with strategy, operations, deployments, customer success, sales, designers and engineers to build out a solution targeting dine-in customers for our enterprise brands that offer table service and/or for brands that want a digital solution that streamlines on-premise experiences.
This role is a highly visible position and will require you to be comfortable interfacing with executive leadership, operations and customers. If you excel in a culture of ownership, productizing learnings, strong execution, making hypothesis-driven decisions, then this role is for you!
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC at our Tribeca location.
What You'll Do
- Be the product owner and decision maker of our on-premise solutions which includes kiosk use cases and order-at-the-table flows
- Work with the Director of Product, Director of Design, Director of Strategy & Ops, Director of Engineering and GM/VP of Direct Ordering to create a strategy to meet quarterly OKRs
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Sales team and Operations to understand the problems and pain points for target personas
- Identify opportunities that will help drive our key results and metrics by partnering with Product Designers and Data Analysts to understand customer trends
- Create detailed product specifications and UX in partnership with our UX Design and Engineering teams
- Contribute to ongoing definition, prioritization and planning of the Olo product roadmap and incorporating product innovations
- Analyze customer behavior using business intelligence tools like Mixpanel, Looker and LaunchDarkly
- Establish goals for new products and features and incorporate results into product roadmap
- Conduct competitive research in the product space to inform the product roadmap
What We'll Expect From You
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Manager role for a software technology company that operates in an Agile process framework and in a start-up environment or growth-stage company
- Ability to wear multiple hats to drive organizational goals
- Strong go-to-market and execution skills in launching zero-to-one products
- Can communicate clearly to multiple stakeholders, from customers to engineering
- Comfortable with navigating ambiguity and making hypothesis-driven decisions when faced with uncertainty
- Approach product roadmapping iteratively, with each milestone resulting in learnings for the team that will help to inform future roadmap plans and milestones
- Experience working with an Engineering team to define technical product specifications as well as partnering with the UX team to define user journey, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Can work with Engineering leadership to build project plans and timelines, and manage against those timelines to ensure that you ship the right products at the right time with the right quality
- Skilled at pulling data, analyzing data to inform product decisions
- Adept at writing product requirement documents, user stories, acceptance criteria, and more
- US citizen or Permanent Resident
Nice to Have
- Experience with SaaS platforms for enterprise clients
- Experience in restaurants and operations
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $125k-$150k annually for Mid and $150k-$180k annually for Senior level, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
olo careers, olo remote jobs, olo jobs